ALMA-UK is a voluntary cross-nation partnership, dedicated to enhancing the public value of archives, libraries and museums UK wide.
It is the only group that gathers the principal strategic bodies for archives, libraries and museums across all four home nations of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, in equal partnership and voice.
The Alliance provides a neutral forum for member organisations to exchange sector intelligence and experience and to add value to their strategic practice through cross-nation collaboration.
ALMA-UK is made up of nine member organisations:
- Libraries NI
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI)
- Northern Ireland Museums Council (NIMC)
- Museums Galleries Scotland (MGS)
- Scottish Library and Information Council (SLIC)
- Scottish Council on Archives (SCA)