ALMA-UK provides a channel for communication about issues concerning the archives, libraries and museum sector at a UK level.
- identify areas of joint responsibility, interest and future development;
- share information and evidence and cross-fertilise ideas;
- identify and mitigate common risks; and
- generate added value by pooling resources.
It achieves this through a combination of:
- regular meetings;
- online communication and discussion;
- project work; and
- building shared relationships with stakeholders.
Keep up to date with our latest news by going to our blog.